The Le Monde Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee is holding an online book fair to support Le Monde French Immersion and our sister school in Durissy, Haiti. Shop a wonderful collection of diverse books! Twenty percent of sales will benefit Le Monde and the Durissy School until Friday December 18, 2020.
To shop, visit: BOOK FAIRS! | Jennifer Butler-Brown.
To ensure funds go to Le Monde and the Durissy School:
- Select Book Fairs! from the categories on the left.
- Click Le Monde Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion from the book fair list.
- ‘Buy’ one of the Le Monde Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee book fair items to indicate your support of Le Monde.
- Enjoy shopping!
* Be sure to check out the Oregon Battle of the Books selection, as well as the French selection!!
Free delivery in the Portland Area. Select this option during checkout. Shipping is also available. To receive your order by December 17th, place your order by December 12th. For questions, contact:
- Jennifer Butler-Brown, Bookseller